For the introductory student of Jesus (with or without personal faith)
- Gain a high quality, high-level overview of Jesus` life and words.
- Appreciate the richness and depth (multiple layers) of Jesus` teaching and character
- Be equipped with learning techniques to further study Jesus` words on your own (without third party interpretation)
For longer-term students of Jesus (with or without personal faith)
- Be equipped to succinctly explain Jesus to others or to help someone else study Jesus (The best way to learn something is to think about how to explain it to others.)
- Explore new angles - particularly from the perspective of a first century Jew
Optional Study Group
You are free to study by yourself. However, you will most likely gain the most by participating in a study group where your thinking will be stimulated by the questions and insights of others.
- Easy-to-Use Lessons: You`ll get an email reminder, which takes you straight to your lesson page, where you can complete the lesson, without leaving the page.
- Assignment Variety: You`ll be guided through a variety of interesting assignments just by clicking through an assignment list.
- Optional Study Resources: You`ll have access to a categorized reference into Jesus` words and life, a search tool, Scholar contributions, and "Editor`s Choice" suggested material from the web.
- Journal: Save your thoughts and questions (private or public), categorized by topic or date.
- My Favorites: Bookmark your favorite material, including weblinks, and files.
- Profile: You can let others learn about you and discover your recent journal entries (blogs), and favorite material